We are pleased to announce that we now provide Laser Therapy.
What Is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of several pulse frequencies to produce in combination of analgesia (pain-relief), inflammation reduction, bio stimulation and antimicrobial effect, to accelerate cell and tissue regeneration and increase the cellular energy of the cells.
This allows the cells to absorb nutrients and eliminate wastes more quickly and hence repair more quickly.
Laser therapy also reduces swelling by increasing vasodilation and activity the lymphatic drainage system.
What is Laser therapy suitable for?
Many species of animals can benefit from the laser therapy. These include dogs, cats, exotics (rodents, reptiles, birds)
Laser therapy can be used as adjunct treatment of acute and chronic conditions such as:
- Surgical wound healing
- Regeneration and healing of traumatic wounds borne by soft tissues
- Regeneration and healing of infected wound borne by soft tissues
- Recovery and healing of indolent ulcers (difficult to heal ulcers)
- Treatment of lick granuloma
- Treatment of perianal infection
- Recovery of bone fractures post orthopaedic surgeries
- Treatment for complicated ear infections
- Treatment of fungal infections of the nail and many others (see pictures)